Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Mommy"

   Hope is finally insight. We have gotten a second opinion that says lets try ear tubes! After failing so many hearing tests finally someone who is going to try something to help Ellie progress! May work and may not. Can't hurt to try and then restest,,, if she still fails so be it and we can go from there!
   With that, someone said "how great would it be for her to hear and learn to talk and for you to hear her  say Mommy"..... I am so good at wearing my blinders to get through the day that I had never stopped to think, Ellie has never called me "Mommy"!
   We shelter ourselves from these facts and do not let ourselves even realize what is or is not happening to protect us from the fear of the unknown and what the future holds,,, like I may never hear Ellie call me "Mommy".

No comments:

Post a Comment